NEW POSTS: The following have joined Marshfield Clinic locations in west-central Wisconsin:
• Dr. Adetoun Adebule, a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, recently joined Marshfield Clinic Health System-Chippewa Falls Center.
Adebule earned her medical degree at St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies.
She completed her obstetrics and gynecology residency at Rochester Regional Health, Rochester, N.Y., and is a member of the American Medical Association and American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
• Dr. Lin Chen recently joined the ophthalmology department at Marshfield Health System-Eau Claire Center.
Chen earned her medical degree at Shanghai Medical University, Shanghai, China and a doctorate degree at Purdue University, West Lafayette, Ind. She completed her general surgery internship at University of California-San Francisco, ophthalmology residency at University of California-Davis and ophthalmology observership at the Moorefields Eye Hospital, London.
Chen practiced for 15 years at Marshfield Clinic Health System–Minocqua Center. Beyond her clinical practice, Chen served as an ophthalmology assistant professor at University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
She is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
• Dr. Erik Dovre, a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, recently joined Marshfield Clinic Health System–Eau Claire Center.
Dovre earned his medical degree from University on Minnesota-Twin Cities Medical School, Minneapolis, and his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis.
He is fellowship trained in obstetrics and gynecology, board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a member of the American Congress of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
• Dr. Eric Espinoza, a pulmonologist and sleep medicine specialist, recently joined Marshfield Clinic Heath System–Eau Claire Center.
Espinoza earned his medical degree at Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia in Lima, Peru, and completed his internal medicine residency Wayne State University–Henry Ford Hospital.
He is fellowship trained in pulmonology and critical care medicine, as well as sleep medicine, board certified by American Board of Internal Medicine and a member of American Academy of Sleep Medicine, American College of Chest Physicians, American Thoracic Society and Society of Critical Care Medicine.
• Dr. Sharlene Kreitlow, an obstetrics and gynecology specialist, recently re-joined the Marshfield Clinic Health System at the women’s health department at the Eau Claire Center.
Kreitlow earned her medical degree at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at University of Minnesota-Affiliated Hospitals, Minneapolis.
She is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology and a member of the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Kreitlow is happy to be back in the Chippewa Valley where she practiced at Marshfield Clinic Health System–Chippewa Center for 19 years.
• Dr. Melissa Matzumura, a specialist in rheumatology, recently joined Marshfield Clinic Health System-Eau Claire Center.
Matzumura earned her medical degree at Universidad Peruana Cayetano in Lima, Peru, and completed her internal medicine residency Wayne State University–enry Ford Hospital.
She is fellowship trained in rheumatology and board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
• Dr. Sanjoy Saha, a general surgeon specializing in oncology, recently joined Marshfield Clinic Health System-Eau Claire and Chippewa Falls centers.
He earned his medical degree at University of Allahabad-M.L.N. Medical College, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India, and completed both his surgical internship and residency at New York Medical College, Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center, Bronx, N.Y.
Saha is fellowship trained in head and neck oncology surgery from Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York, and additionally fellowship trained in oncology surgery from Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center in Columbus.
He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and a member of American Medical Association, American Association of Cancer Research, American College of Surgeons and Society of Surgical Oncology.