The following events are set:
• River Falls Days runs, Saturday, July 14, River Falls City Hall, 215 W. Maple St. The 2-mile and 10K runs begin at 8 a.m., and the kids fun run starts at 9:15 a.m. Information: tinyurl.com/ybytpbkz.
• Turtle Trot, 8 a.m. Saturday, July 14, St. Ann’s Center, 320 S. Pine St., Turtle Lake. The event includes a 2-mile run, 2-mile walk and 10K run. Information: tinyurl.com/yddbtkm7.
• Colby Cheese Days races, Saturday, July 14, Colby City Park, South First Street. The Jamison Kampmeyer Memorial Mile and kids 1-mile races begin at 8:15 a.m.; 10 K, 8:50 a.m.; and 5K, 9:10 a.m. Information: tinyurl.com/j68y7xa.
• Water Street Mile and 5K, Saturday, July 14, Menomonie Street Dental, 1020 Menomonie St. The 1-mile begins at 8:30 a.m., and the 5K starts at 9 a.m. Information: tinyurl.com/ybx67pgz.
• Bruce Blue Hills Festival races, Saturday, July 14, Bruce High School, 104 W. Washington Ave. The kids run starts at 9 a.m., and the 5K begins at 9:15 a.m. Information: villageofbruce.org.
Go to indianheadtc.org for information about other events in west-central Wisconsin and beyond.
From staff reports