• Medicare and You, 10 a.m. today, Eau Claire County Courthouse, Room 1277, 721 Oxford Ave. The free seminar is open to anyone new to Medicare, on Medicare, caregivers and families. Registration: 715-839-4735 or 888-338-4636.
• Caregiver Cafe, 9:30 to 11 a.m. Tuesday, The French Press, 2823 London Road. Caregivers can join other caregivers to discuss experiences and issues and share ideas about caregiving. The cafe is held on the first and third Tuesday of every month. For more information or if respite is needed, contact the Aging & Disability Resource Center, 715-839-4735, 888-338-4636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Foot and nail clinic, Thursday, July 26, Mayo Clinic Health System-Red Cedar in Elmwood, 236 E. Springer Ave. Those attending can get their feet examined and toenails clipped. Cost: $20. Registration: 715-639-4151.
• Family hike with Lily Pad Labs, 10 to 11:30 a.m. Friday, July 27, Big Falls County Park, 600 Big Falls Forest Road, Fall Creek. Before and after the hike, gather for tot-friendly outdoor activities. Inclement weather dates will be posted at lilypadlab.com. Free. Registration: tinyurl.com/yamkc62n.
• “Final Affairs: A Guide to Arranging Your Personal and Legal Affairs,” 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 22, Dove Healthcare-West Eau Claire, Community Room, 1405 Truax Blvd. Program speakers will address topics such as do not resuscitate decisions, power of attorney, palliative and hospice care, Medicare v. Medicaid, organ donation and funeral planning. Free and includes lunch, refreshments and a final affairs guide. Registration begins Monday; adrcevents.org, 715-839-4735 or 888-338-4636.
• Barron County: Noon to 6 p.m. today, St. Ann Catholic Church, 320 Pine St., S., Turtle Lake; noon to 6 p.m. Tuesday, American Legion, 1225 Veterans St., Cumberland; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, July 18, Mosaic Telcom, 401 S. First St., Cameron; and 12:30 to 6:30 p.m. Friday, July 20, and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, July 21, Barron County Fair, 101 Short St., Rice Lake.
• Buffalo County: Noon to 6 p.m. Monday, St. John’s Lutheran Church, 709 S. Second St., Alma.
• Eau Claire County: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, OakLeaf Surgical Hospital, 1000 OakLeaf Way, Altoona; noon to 6 p.m. Thursday, Faith Evangelical Free Church, 704 Kennedy Ave., Fall Creek; and noon to 6 p.m. Friday, July 20, First Baptist Church, 218 W. Lincoln St., Augusta.
• Pierce County: 1 to 7 p.m. Thursday, July 19, and 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Friday, July 20, American Legion Post 121, 701 N. Main St., River Falls.
• Rusk County: 12:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, July 19, Full Gospel Tabernacle Church, W5662 Main St., Sheldon.
• St. Croix County: Noon to 6 p.m. Thursday, Culver’s, 124 Grant Way, New Richmond; 1 to 7 p.m. Thursday, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 502 Highway UU, and noon to 6 p.m. Friday, County Market, 2310 Crest View Drive, both in Hudson; and 1 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Gethsemane Lutheran Church, 1350 Florence St., Baldwin.
Call 800-733-2767 to schedule an appointment to donate or obtain information.