The following are planned:
• Bethel Boogie, Saturday, Sept. 15, New Auburn Lions Park, 407 S. East St. The 10-mile bike ride begins at 8:30 a.m.; 5K run/walk, 9:05 a.m.; 10K race, 9:15 a.m.; kids’ half-mile fun run, 9:20 a.m.; and bike rodeo, 10 a.m. Information: bethelboogie.com.
• Blair Cheese Chase, Saturday, Sept. 15, across from the Blair-Preston Fire Department, 117 W. Broadway St. The 5K run/walk begins at 8:30 a.m., and the 1-mile run begins at 8:35 a.m. Information: tinyurl.com/pqgnwrs.
• Forrest Run, Saturday, Sept. 15, UW-Eau Claire-Barron County, 1800 College Drive, Rice Lake. The 1-mile obstacle course begins at 9 .m.; and the 5K run/walk, 9:30 a.m. Information: forrestrun.org.
• Sharing Hope Walk to Prevent Suicide, following the ceremonial speakers at 10 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 15, Carson Park. Information: tinyurl.com/ybaxevgp.
• Fall Frolic, 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 15, Irvine Park, Chippewa Falls. Information: fallfrolic.webs.com.
• Apple Splash, Sunday, Sept. 16, Somerset Amphitheater, 715 Spring St. The half-marathon begins at 8 a.m.; the 5K, 8:30 a.m.; and 1-mile kids’ run, 10 a.m. Information: tinyurl.com/y7b5ol6y.
From staff reports