• Blood pressure screenings, weekdays during clinic hours, Mayo Clinic Health System-Chippewa Valley sites in Bloomer, 1501 Thompson St., and Chippewa Falls, 611 First Ave. Appointments: 715-568-2000, Bloomer; and 715-720-4400, Chippewa Falls.
• Blood pressure screenings, weekdays during clinic hours, Mayo Clinic Health System-Northland sites in Barron, 1222 E. Woodland Ave.; Chetek, 220 Douglas St.; and Rice Lake, 331 S. Main St., Suite H. Appointments for all sites: 715-537-6747.
• Blood pressure screening, weekdays during clinic hours, Mayo Clinic Health System-Oakridge in Mondovi, 700 Buffalo St., and Osseo, 13025 Eighth St. Appointments for both sites: 866-544-6144.
• Blood pressure screenings, weekdays during clinic hours, Mayo Clinic Health System-Red Cedar sites in Elmwood, 236 E. Springer Ave.; Glenwood City, 219 E. Oak St.; and Menomonie, 2321 Stout Road. Appointments: 715-639-4151, Elmwood; 715-265-7321, Glenwood City; and 715-233-7777, Menomonie.
• Adult Mental Health First Aid, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital, McDonald Hall, 2661 Highway I, Chippewa Falls. The free session is for anyone who would like to learn the common risk factors and warning signs of specific types of illnesses such as anxiety, depression and bipolar disorder.
• Music and Movement, 10 to 10:30 a.m. Fridays, Sept. 14 to Dec. 14, except Oct. 19 and Nov. 23, Memonomine Public Library, 600 Wolske Bay Road. The free event is for preschool-age children. Adult supervision is required.
• “Road to Resilience: Raising Healthy Kids,” Monday, Sept. 17 to Sunday, Oct. 28. Adults are invited to help the children in their lives build resilience, along with social and coping skills through the virtual program. The free six-week, game-like program offers age-appropriate resources for adults and youth to work through together. The online resources are items they can do, read or watch in any order. The program will provide weekly emails, conversation starters and other information to help participants through the experience. Registration: mayoclinichealthsystem/acesby Sunday, Sept. 16.
• Music and Movement, 10:30 to 11 a.m. Mondays, Sept. 17; Oct. 1, 15 and 29; and Nov. 12 and 26, G.E. Bleskacek Family Memorial Library, 1519 17th Ave., Bloomer. The free event is for preschool-age children. Adult supervision is required.
• Challenge and Rope Course Adventures, noon to 2 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 22, UW-Stout Challenge Course, corner of 18th Avenue and Fifth Street, Menomonie. The free event is for participants 9 and older. Are you looking for a fun way to challenge your family? Would you like to build self-confidence while climbing 30 feet off the ground or swing from a rope 20 feet in the air. Registration: 866-375-7464 by Wednesday, Sept. 12.
• Chippewa County: Noon to 5 p.m. Monday, Dove Healthcare-Rutledge Home, 300 Bridgewater Ave., noon to 6 p.m. Monday, Chippewa Valley Bible Church, 531 E. South Ave., and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 11, Wisconsin Veterans Home at Chippewa Falls, 2175 E. Park Ave., all in Chippewa Falls.
• Dunn County: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Sept. 14, UW-Stout Memorial Student Center, 302 10th Ave. E., Menomonie.
• Pierce County: Noon to 6 p.m. Friday, Sept. 14, Spring Valley Area Ambulance, S407 Newman Ave.
• St. Croix County: Noon to 6 p.m. Monday, Walgreens, 141 Carmichael Road, and 1 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 13, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 502 Highway UU, both in Hudson.
• Trempealeau County: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 12, Whitehall High School, 19121 Hobson St.
Go to redcrossblood.org or call 800-733-2767 to make an appointment or obtain more information.