• “Medicare and You,” 10 a.m. Friday, Sept. 21, Eau Claire County Courthouse, Room 1277, 721 Oxford Ave. The free seminar is open to anyone new to Medicare, on Medicare, caregivers and families. Registration: adrcevents.org, 715-839-4735 or 888-338-4636.
• “Stepping On,” 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Wednesdays, Sept. 26 to Nov. 7, Shirley Doane Senior Center, 1412 Sixth St. E., Menomonie. To attend, participants in the free program should be able to walk unassisted, live independently and have had a fall or are at risk of falling. Registration: 866-338-4636 or tinyurl.com/yamkc62 by Wednesday, Sept. 19.
• “Friends and Family CPR,” 5 to 7:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 1, Mayo Clinic Health System, Auditorium, 1221 Whipple St. The free class is for anyone 10 and older who is interested in learning a simplified version of CPR but does not need a course completion card for his or her job. Registration: 866-375-7464 or tinyurl.com/yamkc62n by Monday, Sept. 24.
• “Healthy Living With Diabetes,” 1:30 to 4 p.m. Thursdays, Oct. 4 to Nov. 8, Rice Lake Senior Center, 12 W. Humbird St. The seven-week workshop is for people 18 and older who have diabetes or pre-diabetes, or live with someone who has diabetes. Suggested donation: $10. Registration: 715-537-6225 or tinyurl.com/yamkc62n by Thursday, Sept. 27.
• Barron County: Noon to 6 p.m. Tuesday, American Legion, 1225 Veterans St., Barron.
• Buffalo County: Noon to 6 p.m. Monday, St. John’s Lutheran Church, 709 S. Second St., Alma.
• Dunn County: Noon to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19, New Hope Lutheran Church, N2698 460th St., Downsville.
• Eau Claire County: Noon to 6 p.m. Monday, First Congregational United Church of Christ, 310 Broadway St.; and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Sept. 21, UW-Eau Claire, Davies Center, 77 Roosevelt Ave.
• Pierce County: Noon to 6 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Sept. 19, UW-River Falls, University Center, 410 S. Third St.
• St. Croix County: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 19, Western Wisconsin Health, 1100 Bergslien St., and noon to 6 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 20, Gethsemane Lutheran Church, 1350 Florence St., both in Baldwin; and noon to 6 p.m. Friday, Sept. 21, Cross Lutheran Church, 1246 Highway TT, Roberts.
Go to redcrossblood.org or call 800-733-2767 to make an appointment to donate or obtain more information.