A 31-year-old Eau Claire woman is facing multiple criminal charges for neglecting the children and animals in her care.
- Altoona officials seek paved lot at longtime garage
- EC man bags "buck of a lifetime" in Chippewa Falls
- CF committee reviews preliminary budget
- McDonell sues former athletic director for breach of contract
- Changes coming to L-T website
- Eau Claire police continue searching riverbank for missing man
- Pablo Properties buys Racy's, Nucleus
- Pheasant opener enjoyable, with or without birds
Holiday essays sought
CHIPPEWA FALLS — A Holcombe man accused of shooting and killing Robert Petit on May 18 in Rusk County has been found incompetent to stand trial.