CHIPPEWA FALLS — A Holcombe man accused of shooting and killing Robert Petit on May 18 in Rusk County has been found incompetent to stand trial.
- Changes coming to L-T website
- Eau Claire police continue searching riverbank for missing man
- Pablo Properties buys Racy's, Nucleus
- Pheasant opener enjoyable, with or without birds
- Woman accused of neglecting children, animals
- Packers move on after win, prep for Seattle
- Altoona Plan Commission advises altering convenience store project
- Businesses throwing fundraisers to benefit families of slain Girl Scouts
CHIPPEWA FALLS -- A 17-year-old Stanley man is accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl.
LOS ANGELES — Stan Lee, the creative dynamo who revolutionized the comic book and helped make billions for Hollywood by introducing human frai…