- Prep tennis: Altoona's Wagner, Harris teaming up on tennis team
- Raccoons stalk campers on hiking trips
- Stevens Point native loves performing as aerialist in water circus
- Chi-Hi team hosts event to help those who served
- Blazing a trail in the sky
- Today in History 9/20/19
- Man gets probation for possessing child sexual materials
- EC woman accused of exposing children to cocaine
An Eau Claire man will spend three years in prison for drunken driving for the eighth time after a deputy pulled him over for a loud exhaust system.
MENOMONIE Dunn County is discussing a $20 vehicle registration fee to fix roads as part of its 2020 budget.
Free smoke alarms and home fire escape plans will be provided at a safety event on Sunday, Sept. 29.