A St. Paul woman was fined $443 for attempting to solicit prostitution at an Eau Claire motel.
- What it’s like to live with poliolike condition acute flaccid myelitis: one little boy’s journey
- Health Matters 11/21/18
- Meetings & More 11/21/18
- Get Moving 11/21/18
- Prep boys hockey: Miller's two goals help lead Menomonie past RAM
- New outdoors sports show coming to Chippewa Falls
- Deer kill totals spike up on opening weekend in region, state
- America saves Chris Kroeze on 'The Voice'
A Boyceville man who was accused of sexually assaulting an intoxicated woman has been acquitted by an Eau Claire County jury.
GREEN BAY — A Girl Scout troop leader in Green Bay has lost her job after a fundraiser her troop held for families of victims of a fatal crash…