- Around Town Briefs 1/17/19
- Dean's List 1/17/19
- Women's basketball: Blugolds defend home court in win over Platteville
- Staff and students move into newly-reconstructed McKinley Charter School
- Snow is a go at Silver Mine
- Altoona Middle School principal among three finalists for superintendent job
- Defects at apartment result in lawsuit against contractors
- EC man accused of sexually assaulting unconscious woman
A former Eau Claire man will spend two months in jail for severely injuring a fellow inmate in the Eau Claire County Jail in 2016.
A former Eau Claire man, who was a supervisor at an Eau Claire grocery store, is accused of stalking and sexually harassing a 16-year-old employee.
CHIPPEWA FALLS — The trial for an Eau Claire man accused of child sexual assault was canceled Monday in Chippewa County Court because the accu…