• Blood pressure screenings, weekdays during clinic hours, Mayo Clinic Health System-Chippewa Valley sites in Bloomer, 1501 Thompson St., and Chippewa Falls, 611 First Ave. Appointments: 715-568-2000, Bloomer; and 715-720-4400, Chippewa Falls.
• Blood pressure screenings, weekdays during clinic hours, Mayo Clinic Health System-Northland sites in Barron, 1222 E. Woodland Ave.; Chetek, 220 Douglas St.; and Rice Lake, 331 S. Main St., Suite H. Appointments for all sites: 715-537-6747.
• Blood pressure screening, weekdays during clinic hours, Mayo Clinic Health System-Oakridge in Mondovi, 700 Buffalo St., and Osseo, 13025 Eighth St. Appointments for both sites: 866-544-6144.
• Blood pressure screenings, weekdays during clinic hours, Mayo Clinic Health System-Red Cedar sites in Elmwood, 236 E. Springer Ave.; Glenwood City, 219 E. Oak St.; and Menomonie, 2321 Stout Road. Appointments: 715-639-4151, Elmwood; 715-265-7321, Glenwood City; and 715-233-7777, Menomonie.
• Creative Grief Workshop for Kids, 4 to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Mayo Clinic Health System, Meditation Room, 1221 Whipple St. The free creative arts program is for children ages 6 to 12 who have experienced the death of a significant person. Parents/adults will meet for discussion and support during the workshop. Registration: 715-464-5086 by Friday.
• Foot and nail clinic, Thursday, Nov. 15, Mayo Clinic Health System-Red Cedar in Glenwood City, 219 E. Oak St. Those attending can get their feet examined and toenails clipped. Cost: $20. Appointment: 715-265-7321.
• “Medicare and You,” 10 a.m. Friday, Nov. 16, Eau Claire County Courthouse, Room 1277, 721 Oxford Ave. The free seminar is open to anyone new to Medicare, on Medicare, caregivers and families. Registration: adrcevents.org, 715-839-4735 or 888-338-4636.
• Zumba Kids Jr., 4 to 4:45 p.m. Tuesdays, Nov. 20 to Dec. 11, Menomonie Public Library, 600 Wolske Bay Road. The free event is for youth 6 to 11.
• Chippewa County: Noon to 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, Jim Falls United Methodist Church, 13883 Highway S.
• Pepin County: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14, Durand High School, 607 Seventh Ave. E.
• Pierce County: 1 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, American Legion Post 121, 701 N. Main St., River Falls.
• Rusk County: 12:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, Community Center, W5594 Main St., Sheldon.
Go to redcrossblood.org or call 800-733-2767 to schedule an appointment to donate or obtain more information.
From staff reports