• Strong Bodies: Advanced, 11 a.m. to noon Wednesdays and Fridays, Jan. 23 to April 12, except for March 27 and 29, Bloomer Area Aquatic and Recreation Center, 1731 17th Ave. The strength training program is designed for middle-aged and older women and men. Each class includes progressive weight training, flexibility and balance activities. Free. Registration: 866-375-7464 by Friday.
• Brain and Body Fitness, 10 to 11:30 a.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, Jan. 28 to April 17, Chippewa Valley Museum, 1204 E. Half Moon Drive. This is a group exercise program for people living with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias and their care partners. Participants must be able to perform simple exercises, follow verbal directions and participate in conversation. A free one-year YMCA membership is included for participants and their care partners. Information and registration: Lisa Wells, 715-839-4735 or 888-338-4636.
• ”Know Your Numbers,” 7 to 9 a.m. Friday, Feb. 1, Mayo Clinic Health System-Chippewa Valley in Bloomer, lower-level clinic conference room, 1501 Thompson St. Those attending can get a full lipid profile, including HDL, LDL and triglycerides, along with blood pressure and blood sugar screenings. Avoid food and drink for 10 hours prior to screening. Free. Registration: 866-375-7464 by Friday, Jan. 25.
• Barron County: Noon to 6 p.m. Monday, Barron Area Community Center, 800 Memorial Drive; noon to 6 p.m. Tuesday, American Legion, 1225 Veterans St., Cumberland; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23, Cameron High School, 750 S. First St.; and 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30, Prevea Health, 1051 West Ave., Rice Lake.
• Chippewa County: Noon to 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 28, Moose Lodge No. 246, 8118 149th St., and noon to 6 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 31, Trinity United Methodist Church, 201 W. Central St., both in Chippewa Falls.
• Dunn County: Noon to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23, New Hope Lutheran Church, N2698 460th St., Downsville; and noon to 6 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 24, Christ Lutheran Church, 1306 Wilcox St., and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Jan. 25, Hampton Inn & Suites, 2017 Stout St., both in Menomonie.
• Eau Claire County: Noon to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 29, First Congregational United Church of Christ, 310 Broadway St.
• Pepin County: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30, Durand High School, 607 Seventh Ave. E.
• Pierce County: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Mike’s Baytown, W6454 Highway 35, Bay City.
• Rusk County: Noon to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Walgreens, 141 Carmichael Road, and noon to 6 p.m. Friday, Jan. 25, Bethel Lutheran Church, 920 Third St., both of Hudson; 2 to 7 p.m. Friday, Jan. 25, Roberts Congregational United Church of Christ, 1001 Birch Drive; 1 to 7 p.m. Monday, Jan. 28, Christ Lutheran Church, 510 Germain St., Somerset; and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 31, St. Croix County Services Center, 1752 Dorset Lane, New Richmond.
Go to redcrossblood.org or call 800-733-2767 to make an appointment to donate or obtain more information.