• “ABC’s and D’s of Medicare,” 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, L.E. Phillips Senior Center, 1616 Bellinger St. The one-hour educational seminar is for people turning 65 soon or having questions on what is included in Medicare and the options one would have. Information: Jeff Sauter, 715-577-2641.
• “Music and Movement,” 10:30 to 11 a.m. Mondays, Nov. 12 and 26, G.E. Bleskacek Family Memorial Library, 1519 17th Ave., Bloomer. The program gives preschool-age children a chance to come shake their sillies out as they explore music, sounds and movement. Free. Adult supervision is required.
• Mental Health First Aid, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13, HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Monsignor Klimek Auditorium, 900 W. Clairemont Ave. The free class, hosted by 3D Community Health: Body.Mind.Spirit, is for members of the military, veterans, their families and anyone who would like to learn the common risk factors and warning signs of specific types of illnesses such as anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, an eating disorder, substance use disorder and schizophrenia. Lunch will be provided. Registration: 715-717-7479 or tinyurl.com/y7vhzask.
• “The Kids Menu,” 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13, Osseo-Fairchild Middle/High School, 50851 East St., Osseo. To learn more about the childhood obesity epidemic, join Mayo Clinic Health System for the documentary screening. Prior to the film, those attending can enjoy a light meal. There will be a discussion with an expert panel following the film. Registration: 866-375-7464 or tinyurl.com/yamkc62n.
• “Question, Persuade, Refer,” a suicide prevention class, 3 to 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, G.E. Bleskacek Family Memorial Library, 1519 17th Ave., Bloomer. Children 14 and older are welcome to attend the free event. Registration: 866-375-7464 or tinyurl.com/yamkc62n by Monday, Nov. 12
• Dunn County: 1 to 7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 12, Family Video, 1412 Ninth St., Menomonie.
• Eau Claire County: 12:30 to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 12, Trinity Lutheran Church, 1314 E. Lexington Blvd.
• St. Croix County: 12:15 to 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 12, Christ Lutheran Church, 510 Germain St., Somerset; and 12:30 to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 12, St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 365 W. River Drive, New Richmond.
• Trempealeau County: Noon to 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 12, Pleasant Valley Town Hall, S10414 Highway HH/I, Eleva.
Go to redcrossblood.org or call 800-733-2767 to schedule an appointment to donate or obtain more information.