• “Healthy Living With Diabetes,” 1 to 3:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Feb. 6 to March 13, Barron County Government Center, Room 110, 335 E. Monroe Ave., Barron. The workshop is for people 18 and older who have diabetes or prediabetes, or live with someone who has diabetes. Free. Registration: 715-537-6225 by Thursday.
• Chronic kidney disease class, 9 to 11 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 13, Mayo Clinic Health System, Nephrology Department, 1221 Whipple St. Learn to manage your kidney disease and treatment options. The class meets on the second Wednesday of the month. Registration: 715-838-6595 by the Monday before each meeting.
• Education session on adverse childhood experiences and brain development, 2 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 13, HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital, Monsignor Klimek Auditorium, 900 W. Clairemont Ave. The free session will raise awareness and build understanding of how to identify and respond to toxic stress of childhood adversity and to inspire a new approach to building healthy and resilient communities. Registration: tinyurl.com/y7vhzask.
• “Stepping On,” 1 to 3 p.m. Thursdays, Feb. 14 to March 28,, Eastridge Estates, 3504 Hoover Ave., Altoona. To attend the free fall prevention program, participants must be able to walk unassisted, live independently and have had a fall or are at risk of falling. Registration: 888-338-4636 by Thursday, Feb. 7.
• Barron County: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. today, Prevea Health, 1051 West Ave., and noon to 6 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, First Lutheran Church, 15 E. Sawyer St., all in Rice Lake; and noon to 6 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7, Dallas Lutheran Church, 101 E. Dallas St.
• Chippewa County: Noon to 6 p.m. Thursday, Trinity United Methodist Church, 201 W. Central St., and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Feb. 8, Chippewa County Courthouse, 711 N. Bridge St., both in Chippewa Falls.
• Dunn County: 1 to 7 p.m. Friday, UW-Stout Memorial Student Center, 302 10th Ave. E., Menomonie; and noon to 6 p.m. Friday, Feb. 8, Trinity Lutheran Church, 1039 Nordveien Drive, Boyceville.
• Pepin County: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. today, Durand High School, 607 Seventh Ave. E.
• St. Croix County: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, St. Croix County Services Center, 1752 Dorset Lane, New Richmond; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Feb. 8, Western Wisconsin Health, 1100 Bergslien St., Baldwin; and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10, 652nd Engineer Company, 1935 Engineer Way, Hammond.
Go to redcrossblood.org or call 800-733-2767 to make an appointment to donate or obtain more information.