• Blood pressure screenings, weekdays during clinic hours, Mayo Clinic Health System-Chippewa Valley sites in Bloomer, 1501 Thompson St., and Chippewa Falls, 611 First Ave. Appointments: 715-568-2000, Bloomer; and 715-720-4400, Chippewa Falls.
• Blood pressure screenings, weekdays during clinic hours, Mayo Clinic Health System-Northland sites in Barron, 1222 E. Woodland Ave.; Chetek, 220 Douglas St.; and Rice Lake, 331 S. Main St., Suite H. Appointments for all sites: 715-537-6747.
• Blood pressure screening, weekdays during clinic hours, Mayo Clinic Health System-Oakridge in Mondovi, 700 Buffalo St., and Osseo, 13025 Eighth St. Appointments for both sites: 866-544-6144.
• Blood pressure screenings, weekdays during clinic hours, Mayo Clinic Health System-Red Cedar sites in Elmwood, 236 E. Springer Ave.; Glenwood City, 219 E. Oak St.; and Menomonie, 2321 Stout Road. Appointments: 715-639-4151, Elmwood; 715-265-7321, Glenwood City; and 715-233-7777, Menomonie.
• ”Health and Healing Using Buddhist Wisdom Practices,” Friday to Sunday, Feb. 15 to 17, Hay River KTC Buddhist Meditation Center, N14085 Highway VV, Ridgeland. Visiting Lama Khenpo Ugyen will present the weekend of teaching. Ugyen, a Bhutan native, is a scholar and advanced practitioner, and the healing arts are one of his specialties. Information: ktchayriver.org or Lama Yeshe, firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-949-1407.
• Rock ‘N’ roller skating, 5 to 7 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 17, Skate City, 2057 17½ Ave., Rice Lake. Lace up your roller skates and gather your friends for fast-paced exercise. Free skates and uptown playland are included. Registration: 866-375-7464 by Wednesday, Feb. 13.
• “Stories From the Heart,” 6 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 21, Mayo Clinic Health System, auditorium, 1221 Whipple St. Patients will share personal stories about their challenges and triumphs dealing with heart disease. The event will include a question-and-answer session with heart care experts, healthy recipe samples, music and prizes. Free. Registration: 866-375-7464 or tinyurl.com/yamkc62n by Thursday, Feb. 14.
• Barron County: 12:45 to 6:45 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, and noon to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 12, Blue Hills Masonic Center, 225 W. South St., Rice Lake.
• Chippewa County: 12:30 to 5 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 13, Dove Healthcare-Rutledge Home, 300 Bridgewater Ave., and 12:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 14, and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 15, Faith Lutheran Church, 733 Woodward Ave., Chippewa Falls.
• Eau Claire County: Noon to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 13, Augusta High School, E19320 Bartig Road; and 1 to 6 p.m. Friday, Feb. 15, St. Mark Evangelical Lutheran Church, 3307 State St.
• St. Croix County: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, Redeemer Lutheran Church, 1097 Scott Road, Hudson; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Western Wisconsin Health, 1100 Bergslien St., Baldwin; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday, 652nd Engineer Company, 1935 Engineer Way, Hammond; and noon to 6 p.m. Friday, Feb. 15, Mt. Zion Lutheran Church, 505 13th St. S., Hudson.
• Trempealeau County: 1 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Ettrick Elementary School, 22750 Washington St.
Go to redcrossblood.org or call 800-733-2767 to schedule an appointment to donate or obtain more information.