• Foot and nail clinic, Thursday, Dec. 27, Mayo Clinic Health System-Red Cedar in Menomonie, 2321 Stout Road. Those attending can get their toenails clipped and feet examined. Cost: $20. Appointment: 715-233-4688.
• Youth Mental Health First Aid, 8:30 to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 8, HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital, McDonald Hall, 2661 Highway I, Chippewa Falls. The free class is open to anyone who would like to learn the risk factors and warning signs of mental health problems in adolescents. Lunch will be provided. Registration: 715-717-7479.
• Barron County: Noon to 6 p.m. Friday, Dec. 28, St. Peter’s Catholic Church, 1618 20th St., Cameron.
• Buffalo County: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, Nelson Community Hall, S105 N. Main St.; and noon to 6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 27, Our Savior’s United Methodist Church, 210 N. Eau Claire St., Mondovi.
• Chippewa County: Noon to 6 p.m. Thursday, St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 700 Thomas St., Cornell; 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 24, Boyd Legion Hall, 135 Clark St.; 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 26, Bloomer Middle School, 600 Jackson St.; and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 28, Central Lutheran Church, 28 E. Columbia St., Chippewa Falls.
• Dunn County: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Mayo Clinic Health System-Red Cedar in Menomonie, 2321 Stout Road; and noon to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 26, Shepherd of the Hill Lutheran Church, 207 University St., Elk Mound.
• Eau Claire County: 1 to 7 p.m. Friday, Green Mill, 2703 Craig Road; and 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 27, River Prairie Center, 1445 Front Porch Place, Altoona.
• Pierce County: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 27, Family Fresh Market, 303 S. Main St., River Falls.
• St. Croix County: 2 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, 151 S. Washington Ave., New Richmond; and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, Dec. 28, Citizens State Bank, 375 Stageline Road, noon to 6 p.m. Friday, Dec. 28, County Market, 2310 Crest View Drive, and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, Dec. 31, YMCA, 22 Vine St., all in Hudson.
Go to redcrossblood.org or call 800-733-2767 to make an appointment to donate or obtain more information.
From staff reports