- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Enter Rivera: Yankee closer awaits his place in Hall of Fame
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Lake Hallie
- Bremmer to speak at Farm Tech Days
- Bachelor's Degrees 7/18/19
- Around Town Briefs 7/18/19
- Lawsuit challenging Water Street TIF district dismissed
- Charges dropped against EC man accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend
- Chi-Hi grad Steinmetz set to kick off college hockey career
A lawsuit that challenged the creation of the city of Eau Claire's 12th tax incremental financing district has been dismissed.
The criminal case against an Eau Claire man accused of hitting his ex-girlfriend, who was treated for broken ribs and a collapsed lung, has be…
MADISON — A bipartisan coalition of legislators including Sen. Patty Schachtner, D-Somerset, has introduced a bill to provide a sales and use …