- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Wisconsin WR Quintez Cephus returns to practice
- Jackson County search warrant leads to two arrests
- Biographies illuminate lives of Arthur Ashe, Agatha Christie
- Meetings & More 08/21/19
- Making the Rounds 08/21/19
- Pert Near Sandstone to play at Potter's Shed
- Running track sped up success for Badgers RB Jonathan Taylor
- County board approves Veteran's Tribute move, hears budget preview
A Chippewa Falls man will spend four years in prison for violating conditions of his probation stemming from a 2017 felony conviction.
CHIPPEWA FALLS — A Ladysmith man has been charged with his fifth drunken-driving offense after he reportedly crashed his car with a four-year-…
Matthew Makela of Eau Claire is a kindhearted 4-year-old who tucks in 20 stuffed animals nightly and gives his younger sister, Emily Makela, a…