Eau Claire Press Company Refund Policy
The Eau Claire Press Company will refund any unused balance on a subscriber's account for any reason. An unused balance is described as payment for a newspaper expected to be delivered for a future date. We will not refund for past service issues or delivery dates that are in the past. These will be resolved with a credit issued to the account.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Nurse accused of stealing drugs from two EC hospitals
- Five injured in Jackson County crash
- Red, white and blue recipes make for a festive Fourth
- Eau Claire's Hagedorn completes first NFL contract negotiation
- UW-Eau Claire food pantry, campus closet to move
- Boxx acquires ProVyro, expanding garbage collection business
- Council ponders restroom design tweak for families
- City stakeholders praise downtown riverwalk proposal
AUGUSTA — A chef will present a free cooking demonstration on Wednesday evening to show how local, seasonal ingredients can be used in dishes.
A Neillsville man accused of causing a fatal car crash while driving a semi in July 2017 pleaded not guilty in court Monday.
A 41-year-old Barron man was injured Saturday in an all-terrain vehicle crash in Barron County.